Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rollover's season has officially started

Hello Sports fans,

The season is officially underway with our first trip to the batting cages on Saturday 2/16/08. It was very productive with Nate having three balls leave the yard. On an even brighter note we met Brian, a new Rollover, thanks for making the trip out Brian. I had a good day too, I didn't pull a single muscle.

As promised here is a link to some photo's from last year. It's actually only one game, but it was a good game and a great day. I might have stretched the truth a bit on some of the captions, except the one about the Chicken Dance. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing you all out at the park.

Doughboy #19, first base and pitcher if we get REALLY desperate.
Rollovers 2007

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Good to see you blogging! Where are the pics of NOLA?? I can't wait to see them.

*Heidi